Mildmay WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 1
Publication
Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), [1949]-[1994]
:
Description
Créateur
Mildmay Women's Institute, Creator
Médias
Text
Image
Type d'élément
Scrapbooks
Description
Mildmay WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 1

Mildmay WI History
Program and Officer lists from:
- 1949 (date of founding, includes list of Charter Members)
- 1950-51, includes a photograph of members
- 1951-52
- 1952-53, includes a photograph of members
- 1953-54
- 1954-55
- 1955-56
- 1956-57
- 1957-58
- 1958-59 (includes several photographs of members)
- 1959-60
- 1960-61 (includes a photograph of members)
- 1961-62
- 1962-63
- 1963-64 (includes photographs of members)
- 1964-65
- 1965-66 (includes photographs of members)
- 1966-67 (includes conference group photo and Centennial Celebrations)
- 1967-68 (includes photograph of members)
- Programme for Officers' Conference, 1967 and photograph
- Programme for Anniversary Banquet, 1967
- 1968-69 (includes photographs of members)
- 1969-70
- 1970-71
- 1971-72 (including 75th anniversary luncheon program for Women's Institutes in Ontario)
- 1972-73 (including program for Grey and Bruce Area Convention and Officers' Conference)
- 1973-74 (including several photographs of members)
- 1974-75
- 1975-76
- 1976-77 (including International Plowing Match programs)
- 1977-78
- 1978-79 (including photographs of members and 30th anniversary banquet)
- 1979-80
- 1980-81 (including photograph of members)
- Programme for Grey-Bruce Area Convention, 1981
- 1981-82 (including several photographs of members)
- 1982-83 (including photographs of members)
- 1983-84 (including brochure for Adelaide Hunter Hoodless Homestead and photographs of members
- 1984-85 (including photographs of members and branch outings)
- 1986-87
- 1987-88
- 1988-89 (including photographs of 40th anniversary dinner)
- 1989-90 (including photographs of members)
- 1990-91 (including newspaper clippings about meetings)
- 1991-92 (including photographs of members)
- 1992-93 (including photographs of members/events)
- 1993-94 (including photographs of members/events/ 45th anniversary)

- Newspaper clippings about disbandment of Mildmay WI, 1994

History of Mildmay
- First Settlers
- Changing the name of Mernersville
- History of the Village of Mildmay
- Summaries of some of the first settlers of the village and their occupations
- Photographs of Elora in 1925
- Early photographs of Mildmay (early 1900s): main street
- Map of Mildmay
- Map of Mildmay, 1976
- Newspaper clippings about construction of Mildmay-Carrick Recreation Complex, 1977
- Mildmay waterworks and sewage treatment plant
- Various local newspaper clippings: 1980
- Photographs of construction work on Main Street, 1981
- Formosa Old Boy's Reunion, 1980
- History of Public School No. 1 Carrick (later S.S. No 1B Carrick)
- Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church

Development of Industries of Mildmay
- The Hamel Factory

Various Mildmay Businesses/Services
- Dentist
- Commercial Hotel
- Post Office
- Bankers
- Mildmay Fire Department
- Mildmay Public Library
- Mildmay Swimming Pools
- Mildmay Rotary Club
- Mildmay Lions Club
- Mildmay Park

- Wedding announcements
- Anniversary announcements (milestones)
- Mildmay war memorials
Éditeur
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
Date de l'original
[1949]-[1994]
Sujet(s)
Langage de l'élément
English
Couverture géographique
  • Ontario, Canada
    Latitude: 44.05009 Longitude: -81.11644
Déclaration de droit d'auteur
Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Détenteur du droit d'auteur
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
Emplacement d'original
Mildmay Library
Conditions d'utilisation
For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details
Notes de reproduction
Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member’s home, please contact the copyright holder.
Contacter
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
Courriel
Adresse Internet
Adresse postale d'agence
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6
905-662-2691
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




Vous n'avez pas de compte? Inscrivez-vous!

thumbnail








Mildmay WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 1


Mildmay WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 1

Mildmay WI History
Program and Officer lists from:
- 1949 (date of founding, includes list of Charter Members)
- 1950-51, includes a photograph of members
- 1951-52
- 1952-53, includes a photograph of members
- 1953-54
- 1954-55
- 1955-56
- 1956-57
- 1957-58
- 1958-59 (includes several photographs of members)
- 1959-60
- 1960-61 (includes a photograph of members)
- 1961-62
- 1962-63
- 1963-64 (includes photographs of members)
- 1964-65
- 1965-66 (includes photographs of members)
- 1966-67 (includes conference group photo and Centennial Celebrations)
- 1967-68 (includes photograph of members)
- Programme for Officers' Conference, 1967 and photograph
- Programme for Anniversary Banquet, 1967
- 1968-69 (includes photographs of members)
- 1969-70
- 1970-71
- 1971-72 (including 75th anniversary luncheon program for Women's Institutes in Ontario)
- 1972-73 (including program for Grey and Bruce Area Convention and Officers' Conference)
- 1973-74 (including several photographs of members)
- 1974-75
- 1975-76
- 1976-77 (including International Plowing Match programs)
- 1977-78
- 1978-79 (including photographs of members and 30th anniversary banquet)
- 1979-80
- 1980-81 (including photograph of members)
- Programme for Grey-Bruce Area Convention, 1981
- 1981-82 (including several photographs of members)
- 1982-83 (including photographs of members)
- 1983-84 (including brochure for Adelaide Hunter Hoodless Homestead and photographs of members
- 1984-85 (including photographs of members and branch outings)
- 1986-87
- 1987-88
- 1988-89 (including photographs of 40th anniversary dinner)
- 1989-90 (including photographs of members)
- 1990-91 (including newspaper clippings about meetings)
- 1991-92 (including photographs of members)
- 1992-93 (including photographs of members/events)
- 1993-94 (including photographs of members/events/ 45th anniversary)

- Newspaper clippings about disbandment of Mildmay WI, 1994

History of Mildmay
- First Settlers
- Changing the name of Mernersville
- History of the Village of Mildmay
- Summaries of some of the first settlers of the village and their occupations
- Photographs of Elora in 1925
- Early photographs of Mildmay (early 1900s): main street
- Map of Mildmay
- Map of Mildmay, 1976
- Newspaper clippings about construction of Mildmay-Carrick Recreation Complex, 1977
- Mildmay waterworks and sewage treatment plant
- Various local newspaper clippings: 1980
- Photographs of construction work on Main Street, 1981
- Formosa Old Boy's Reunion, 1980
- History of Public School No. 1 Carrick (later S.S. No 1B Carrick)
- Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church

Development of Industries of Mildmay
- The Hamel Factory

Various Mildmay Businesses/Services
- Dentist
- Commercial Hotel
- Post Office
- Bankers
- Mildmay Fire Department
- Mildmay Public Library
- Mildmay Swimming Pools
- Mildmay Rotary Club
- Mildmay Lions Club
- Mildmay Park

- Wedding announcements
- Anniversary announcements (milestones)
- Mildmay war memorials